Membership in the National FFA Alumni Association is open to anyone who is interested in supporting and promoting agriculture, agricultural education and the FFA on the local, state and national level. If you are proud of FFA and want to help local FFA members acquire knowledge and experience from agricultural education and FFA activities – the FFA Alumni is for you!
Visit with a local FFA advisor or Alumni member to see how you can become a member of a chapter. Looking for a local alumni chapter in your area? Contact a state FFA Alumni board member or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To charter or reactivate as a National FFA Alumni chapter, your chapter must meet and maintain these qualifications:
- Have at least 10 members that will pay National FFA Alumni member dues and Montana FFA Alumni dues.
- Have current bylaws in harmony with the National FFA Alumni Bylaws.
- Have a council of elected officers.
- Complete the Application for Chartering/Reactivating.
- Submit the completed application for Chartering/Reactivating to the Montana FFA Alumni Association.